Parenting can be really tough sometimes 🤯
Updated: May 18, 2022
It is so easy to catch a bad temper and let things really stress you out. 68% of women and 57% of men with mental health problems are parents.
The best thing to reduce this stress is to ensure you put time aside for YOURSELF. Remember, YOU are important too.
A lot of parents will not even have time for this, so here are some useful points to encourage patience...
1. Understand what stresses you out and avoid this.
2. Imagine that you have a group of 'strangers' watching you.
3. Time for yoga or meditation!
4. Do things to make YOU feel better too.
5. Set yourself targets to become more 'patient' with daily reminders.